23 January 2008

Love is all year round

The google alerts I received tell me that January is the month where more people go online to find their ideal partner. I have asked myself why is this so.
Is it because during the festive month of December, being with friends, family have make many of us feel the need to find love?
Perhaps the festivities is a good catalyst to look for romance, I believe that we should first have a right mindset.

A right mindset would mean
recognizing your real intention of looking for love
-
are you mentally prepared to accept another person into your life.

are you realistic about the kind of person you would like to meet.

The intention of looking for love should not be influence by friends and family. It must never be due to ' all my friends are married, I should too '.

You can find love all year round but most importantly, our mindset towards getting love and wanting to be in love is a sound one.

Online datingis getting popular and I have personally find it to be a good way to embark into looking for love slowly and steadily.

Online dating: encourage you to think about what are the types of person you would like to meet, set your criteria in terms of interest, attitudes and values.

You have the right to find true love, you will never be short changed when you approach looking for love with the right mindset.

Lastly, you can find love anytime in the year.

Cheers!

No comments: